Shoe Designer Commissions

This isn't something new but it's definately something I was proud to do.

A few months ago I was commisioned by Steven Goodman, a local shoe designer, to render some shoe examples for his portfolio.

Here's a couple I particularly liked:


My job as you can guess was to illustrate accurately (fancy for color-up) his shoe designs. (I do have permission to show these designs)

Nothing too fancy. I really enjoyed doing it. It later turned into more work as his skills got picked up by a few shoe companies.

It was actually quite hectic for me, as I was making around 30-50 renditions of 10-15 different shoe designs in a time period of about a week or so.

Although I'm really glad I did it.

I wish I could tell you which companies the shoe designs were being done for and what shoes made it to production, but as you have it, all of those designs and works are under a nondisclosure agreement for those companies.

If you need any work done contact me if you need anything photoshoped or vectored or if you want to get in contact with the original designer this is his linkedin

Comments