Brass work

On and off for the last year I’ve been getting jobs making the schematics that then make brass ornaments.
I hope I’m able to keep doing the work :)
So far this is what I’ve been up to aside for my other projects
I know I’m not very consistent on here but I’ll try to keep up.
Here some examples of what I’ve been up to.


(Historic Beckwith Ranch) I didn't design this one, but I touched it up and made the schematics for production.
 I’m most proud of this one, only because I put alot of work into it (below) These 2 (Episcopal & Flora Conservancy) are the ones I actually made the designs for, the one for the conservancy is based off the statue they have on there premises call "The Apotheosis of St. Louis".
I really enjoy being able to making things.
Being a freelancer isn't easy though
Lots of work, lots of sales!
I’ll probably write about my woe for another occasion.
Getting back to the life.

Comments

Popular Posts